When I first started the raw thing, I may have made fun of this "bread," (Who, me?) and swore I'd never buy it again. It's ridiculously priced (10 bucks for 25 small squares) and not very bread-like (more like soft crackers) BUT if you've been doing this raw deal for long enough that you're no longer afraid of the words "cashew cheese," these little squares are a good way for getting the "cheese" into your face.
The point for me isn't to replace raw fruits and vegetables with weird food pretending to be other food but sometimes even cheese that isn't cheese is better than no cheese. Mmm cheese.
What I ate today:
• handful of mixed nuts (raw, unsalted)
• 3 pieces of raw/v Mango Bread with raw/v cashew "cheddar" I picked up at the farmer's market
• kale salad w/ olive oil, nutritional yeast
• celery w/raw almond butter
• gazpacho (tomatoes, cucumber, onion, red pepper, jalapeño, garlic w/ 1/2 an avocado
• so. much. water.