That's a "pink apple." Yellow on the outside pink on the inside and costs much more than a regular apple. My review: It tastes just like an apple.
A number of people have asked me lately if I'm still doing raw. The answer is yes. The past few months I have had varying degrees of raw and 98% vegan with a stray omelette in there. But right now? I am back. 100% raw. I was starting to feel squishy with less energy and overall not as awesome as possible - and my number one goal is always: Be as awesome as possible.
Making the change back to raw (or my version which is "raw with coffee") has been easy enough the past few days. I'm just getting back into the rhythm of it all and stocking up on my favorite raw stuff.
What I ate today:
• 1 banana
• handful of mixed raw nuts - almonds, cashews, pecans, Brazil
• half of that "pink apple"
• green drink - kale, spinach, apple, lemon
• celery with raw almond butter
• cherry tomatoes
• salad - baby kale, spinach, chard, micro-greens w/ olive oil and nutritional yeast
• more coffee