I tried the Go Raw Organic Super Lemon Cookies. "Cookies" should be in quotes. It's more like a sesame cracker mixed with Murphy's Oil Soap for Hardwood Floors. Despite that, I still had a difficult time putting them down.
Today for lunch I tried to eat one of those Back to Life Raw Vegan Chees-y Pizzas because apparently I don't read my blog and forgot how not good it is.
What I ate today:
• 2 bananas
• macadamia nuts
• part of a Back to Like Raw Vegan Cheeze-y Pizza (Grassroots)
• green drink - kale, spinach, cucumber, apple, orange, lemon (Grassroots)
• Ratel Intl Vegan Ater - yellow peas in injera wrap (Grassroots)
• Go Raw Organic Lemon Super Cookies (Pavillions)
• kale salad w/ olive oil and nutritional yeast