This morning the guys ran in a 5k and I went along for moral support. We slept in so I didn't eat anything until we went out for lunch after the race. I ordered vegetarian tacos at Le Grande Orange and they were terrific.
Dinner was my favorite veggie burger in the neighborhood.
It was a great day for eating stuff. If I think about it too much I'll get hungry all over again.
What I ate today:
• vegetarian/vegan tacos - Brussels sprouts, asparagus, broccoli rabe, kale, quinoa, radish, zucchini, guacamole, pico de gallo, salsa, corn tortillas
• 1 cup Inner Peas - baked pea snack (Trader Joe's)
• decaf soy latte (Okay, let me explain. Usually I am against decaf on principal but I felt overly coffeed already so I went with the fake coffee.) (Starbucks)
• veggie burger w/tomato, arugula (Gus's BBQ)
• sauteed snap peas and carrots (Gus's BBQ)