I had some of that Living Lasagna for the first time in a long time. It really helped to remind me how much better the raw lasagna is at Cafe Gratitude.
At dinner, I tried a different type of Ethiopian food. I really like the yellow pea version, this was the kale version. I teach my son not to spit out food he doesn't like and say, "Blech. I hate it!" I'd rather hear, "It's not my favorite." My verdict on the Kale/Gomen? Yeah. It's not my favorite.
What I ate today:
• 1 cup of Brazil nuts
• 3 large figs
• Cold Pressed Yellow Juice (Trader Joe's)
• Leaf Raw Gourmet Living Lasagne - yellow squash, tomatoes, cashews, almonds, Braxil nuts, sun-dried tomato, olive oil, garlic, onion, lemon, jicama, walnuts, onions, parsley, sea salt, basil, organo (Grassroots)
• 6? I don't know. I lost count after 4. Navitas Naturals Coffee Cacao Raw Power Snacks - date paste, almonds, cashew, fig paste, cacao, sunflower seeds, coconut, chia seeds, coffee extract, green coffee, maca, camu camu, lucuma (Grassroots)
• Palapa Azul Green Frozen Bar (Bristol Farms)
• 1/2 kale in injera (Grassroots
• 1 cup of cantaloupe