Lunch was at Whole Foods today. I got stuff from one of the 40 salad bars.
Tonight we were with a group of friends and all of our kids. We took the train to downtown LA to see a free concert in the park and then we weren't allowed in because our bags were larger than 10"x10" - WhatEVER. We all loaded back on to the train, got off at Union Station and walked over to Olvera Street. We ended up in a Mexican Restaurant which was pretty good and super loud, so it was perfect for our crew of ten.
What I ate today:
• grilled vegetables - red onion, asparagus, zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant (Whole Foods)
• hummus (Whole Foods)
• falafel ball things (Whole Foods)
• chips, guacamole and salsa (Mexican Restaurant)
• vegetable tostada - corn tortilla, cabbage,onions, tomato, broccoli, corn, squash, black beans (Mexican Restaurant)
• iced tea (Mexican Restaurant)