This is where the magic happens. Droopy hydrangeas and all.
Today I went back to City of Hope to try and give blood platelets after spending the last few days trying to get my iron up so that I can be an eligible candidate. Find out what happened HERE or watch the video below.
Lunch was at old favorite, Lemonade. They have little symbols on the menu so that you're able to tell which food is nut free, lactose free, gluten free, vegetarian, or vegan. (We're a high maintenance people, here in Southern California.)
What I ate today:
• Total cereal w/almond milk
• black lentils w/purple cauliflower (Lemonade)
• kale w/hazelnuts (Lemonade)
• quinoa w/tomatoes (Lemonade)
• 1 cup Brazil nuts
• Trader Joe's Yellow Cold Pressed Juice
• spinach salad w/ avocado, microgreens, green tomatoes
• coconut water