I had some Brad's Raw Crunchy Kale today. Not for me. Or you. Probably.
I went to one of my book clubs last night and we had some terrific Greek food from Pita Pita in Pasadena. So some cooked vegan and some raw today. (I lamed out and didn't read the book this month but everyone loved it. A House In The Sky by Amanda Lindhout and Sara Corbett) Just eating and hanging out with the ladies was fun.
• Bartlett pear, asian pear, figs
• 1 cup Brazil nuts
• Trader Joe's Cold Pressed Yellow Juice
• 1/2 cup Brad's Raw Crunchy Naked Kale
• 1/2 cup Trader Joe's Balela - chickpeas, tomatoes, canola oil, vinegar, black beans, onions, parsley, olive oil, sumac, mint, sea salt, garlic, black pepper, cayenne
• 3 felafel (Pita Pita)
• 3 dolmas (Pita Pita)
• hummus (Pita Pita)
• fruit - pineapple, mango, watermelon
• sparkling water