Had another day of eating out and doing a lot of vegan but only some raw stuff.
We went to dinner at a new ramen place by the house. Everything was good but oh, man - these brussels sprouts were crazy great. I can totally see myself getting a couple of orders of these to go as a regular thing.
Next, I'm headed back to try and eat raw at Legoland again. (I may never learn.)
What I ate today:
• soy latte (Starbucks)
• steel cut oatmeal (Jamaica Bay Inn)
• fruit - pineapple, blackberries, blueberries, cantaloupe (Jamaica Bay Inn)
• spicy edamame (Modan Ramen)
• grilled brussels sprouts (Modan Ramen)
• vegetarian ramen - ramen noodles, bamboo, wood ear, tofu, mixed greens (Modan Ramen)
• green tea (Modan Ramen)