I did not take the picture above. The photo I took tonight of a lone baked potato on a plate was dark and blurry and sad. So I found this on the internet. Just in case you don't know what a baked potato looks like, I guess.
At dinner we went with the family to a seafood restaurant. I got the dinner salad without the cheese, a side of grilled vegetables, and a plain baked potato. "So... no entree?" said our waitress as she mentally subtracted tip-able dollars off of the bill total. I'm a check average wrecker.
What I ate today:
• 3 bananas
• Brazil nuts
• Suja Cayenne Lemon Water (Whole Foods)
• Rhythm Super Foods Kale Chips - Texas BBQ Flavor (Whole Foods)
• green salad - mixed lettuce, olive oil, Himalayan pink salt
• cacao/goji power snacks (Whole Foods)
• side salad w. citrus viniagrette
• plain baked potato
• grilled vegetables - yellow squash, zucchini, portobello mushroom, eggplant, red pepper, yellow pepper, onion