This morning, before we checked out of the hotel, we joined some friends at the breakfast buffet in the hotel restaurant. I had my default restaurant breakfast: oatmeal.
Then, airplane snacks that we brought. (No peanuts for me this time. I'm over them.)
When we got back home, we walked across the street to the Sunday night music in the park thing they do here in summer. Mr. Rosenberg picked up stuff for us at Bristol Farms. There *may* have been a few vegan cookies involved in that picnic.
What I ate today:
• hotel green juice - spinach, orange
• oatmeal w/ slivered almonds
• mixed fruit - cantaloupe, honeydew melon, pineapple
• kale salad - kale, chickpeas, red peppers
• mixed fruit - grapes, blueberries, cantaloupe, honeydew melon. strawberries, pineapple
• 3 vegan cookies we had in the freezer leftover from i-don't-remember-what