Did not take a photo today of anything pertinent so here are cats with apples.
I'm usually not a big fan of coconut water. Sometimes the kind with pineapple juice is okay if there's nothing else around like, you know, actual water. Today I tried the new Trader Joe's coconut water in the little squatty bottle. It doesn't have a strong taste or an after-taste. I like it.
It was ninety-whatever degrees here today, so I had a couple of popsicles. These weren't my usual brand of fruit/veg bars with no sugar or sweetener. These I got at Trader Joe's and I was fine with a little cold sugar today because of the whole ninety-whatevs degrees thing and they were here.
Tonight I made a gigantic salad to share with Mr. Rosenberg. By the time he got home, I had eaten the whole thing. I actually got a stomach ache from overeating LETTUCE. Lame.
We're back on the road again. This time to Northern California for a conference. I think there will be many fruit plates and side salads in my future.
What I ate today:
• banana banana banana
• coffee coffee coffee
• Brazil nuts
• coconut water (Trader Joe's)
• Carribean Fruit Floes frozen fruit bar (Trader Joe's)
• dark chocolate w/pecans and raisins (Trader Joe's)
• Trader Joes' Vegetable Tray - snap peas, carrots, cherry tomatoes, jicama
• green salad - sweet romaine, mixed lettuce, avocado, almonds w/citrus ginger vinaigrette