I am currently a part of two terrific book clubs. Tonight one of the clubs met at my house. As usual, I was still finishing the book right up to the last possible minute until the doorbell rang.
There were a lot of snacks. For the most part, I put out things I could eat, with one exception. Little kale/spinach/parmesan ball thingies that I got in the freezer section of Trader Joe's. They were popular. If I was going to serve something I couldn't eat, why still go kale? Habit, I guess.
What I ate today:
• banana, figs, cantaloupe
• air-popped popcorn with olive oil and sea salt (Trader Joe's)
• Bragg's apple cider vinegar and honey drink (Bristol Farms)
• green salad - mixed lettuces, artichoke hearts, almonds w/olive oil and lemon
• 3 dolmas - rice wrapped in grape leaves -Remember that time I ate a whole package? Ha ha ha omg. (Trader Joe's)
• green grapes
• Kalamata olives
• 1 vegan oatmeal cookie (Trader Joe's)