Today I met some friends for lunch at Palihouse, a boutique hotel in West Hollywood. The restaurant is set up like your living room, if your living room was gigantic and had been decorated in boho chic. The three of us sat in giant armchairs to eat lunch. The salad was greasy and boring. Like they took the greens out of a bag and poured dressing on it, boring. The fruit and the company however were terrific.
What I ate today:
• Say it with me - coffee!
• 3 bananas!
• Brazil nuts, of course!
• Palapa Azul Watermelon Frozen Fruit Bar (Bristol Farms)
• side salad - mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, vinaigrette (Palihouse)
• fruit plate - green apples, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, grapes, strawberries, nectarines (Palihouse)
• iced tea
• green grapes
• salad - romaine, micro greens, cherry tomatoes, avocado w/goddess dressing
• dark chocolate with raisins and pecans
• Trader Joe's Cold Pressed Green Juice - kale, spinach, apple, cucumber, celery, lemon, ginger