Let's talk about this dark chocolate with sea salt. No, it isn't raw, but it is vegan. And it's chocolate. With sea salt. When I'm in the market for dark chocolate, (When am I not?) I try to find the highest percentage dark chocolate possible which is usually somewhere in the 80%, where I shop. But those 80% bars didn't have the sea salt. So, here it is. And it is good.
What I ate today:
• 64% Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt (Bristol Farms)
• Palapa Azul Frozen Coconut Bar (Bristol Farms)
• raw bowl - kale, marinated cabbage, carrots, almonds, flax seeds and lots of cashew cream stuff (Kind Kreme)
• green drink - kale, spinach, lemon
• lemonade - I had some that I bought from my son's lemonade stand because, obviously.
• yellow vegetable curry - zucchini, onion, peppers, potato, carrots (Thai vegan restaurant)
• brown rice (Thai vegan restaurant)
• Thai tea (Thai vegan restaurant)
• mango sticky rice (Thai vegan restaurant)