Today was the first grade field trip and picnic in the park. I threw a bunch of things in a bag for my lunch and it worked out quite well. I haven't gone to the store in awhile so choices are limited. This is how I pressure myself to eat radishes.
It was also time for the fridge clean out curry. The organic box arrives tomorrow. Oh, the suspense!
What I ate today:
• 2 bananas
• Evolution Fresh Organic V Juice - carrot, apple, celery, lemon, beet, spinach, lime, parsley, ginger (Bristol Farms)
• Live Smart Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Raw Bar (natural food store)
• Go Raw Organice Sunflower Snax Crackers (natural food store)
• Lick Paprika Cashew Spread (natural food store)
• Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Honey Drink (natural food store)
• vegetable curry w/brown rice - eggplant, carrots, peas, onion, potato (