Tonight we went to a fundraiser party for the school district. I had a few plates of little appetizer-y food items. There was mango sticky rice provided by the vegan Thai place by our house and it is now my new favorite thing. Dessert-like but not too sweet and I want more right now please.
I didn't have a lot of dinner but due to the tight waist of my dress, I don't think I could have packed much else in there anyway.
What I ate today:
• 2 bananas
• Back to Life Raw Falafels (natural food store)
• green juice - kale, spinach, apple (natural food store)
• air popped popcorn w/ sea salt
• a tiny plate of a vegan thing with noodles and vegetables
• a plantain chip with mushroom salsa on it
• vegan mango sticky rice