Today I had breakfast out and I went for my usual - oatmeal with fruit.
For dinner, I was also out. I had a green salad and grilled vegetables.
I have had a worry that I would eventually start getting tired of all of the vegetables and raw/v in general. I'm closing in on three months, and it hasn't happened yet. Still liking it all. Still feeling extra-good. Lost another pound this week. High five.
What I ate today:
• Coffee. So much coffee.
• oatmeal w/ gold raisins - vegan not raw
• watermelon and cantaloupe
• orange juice
• salad - mixed greens, avocado, olive oil, spoonful of Lick Garlic and Dill Cashew Spread
• Palapa Azul Watermelon Bar (Bristol Farms)
• salad - mixed greens, vinigarette
• grilled vegetables - cauliflower, asparagus, carrots, mushrooms, and some kind of root vegetable that I wasn't quite sure of - vegan not raw
• handful of air-popped popcorn w/ sea salt