I ate the last of the Leaf mango bread this morning. Those Leaf people have some balls calling this "bread," but it was an okay vehicle with which to move almond butter into my mouth. However, I will not be purchasing this again. I know there's better stuff out there.
My son was with me when I went to the raw juice bar today. I got my usual combo: kale. spinach, and apple. He asked for all apple. When he tasted his, he said that it tasted too much like kale to him, maybe because they made his after mine, so I saved his for myself. Even if he doesn't like raw kale, at least he will eat the kale chips that I bake for him at home. That's something.
Dinner was at an old school coffee shop. I had one of their salads that usually comes with chicken and asked to substitute avocado. They kindly obliged.
What I ate today:
• 2 pieces Leaf Mango "Bread" (natural food store)
• almond butter
• vegetable curry - tomatoes, red onion, carrots, potatoes (vegan not raw)
• Bragg Apple Cider All Natural Drink (Bristol Farms)
• fresh green juice - kale, spinach, apple (natural food store)
• salad - romaine, radish, red grapes, raisins, avocado (I know. Again with the controversial raisins)
• iced tea