In the name of research, I picked up this Raw Living Lasagne at the natural food store today. I didn't have high hopes because a) I'm generally disappointed in things that are raw versions of non-raw things, and b) it's made by the same company that makes the very average mango "bread." (Oh, the things I do for you people.) I did however give them points for not calling it "Raw-sagne."
The "noodle" part is raw, thinly sliced yellow squash. Then there was a lot of nut paste/cheese stuff going on and then a pretty good marinara sauce. Overall not bad for a pasta impostor.
Bob's friend Desmond was over after school, and his whole family is vegan. Desmond stayed with us for dinner so - I picked up stuff for us from the Vegan Thai place by our house. Always a winner.
What I ate today:
• spoonful of almond butter
• small avocado
• Leaf Living Lasagne - yellow squash, tomatoes, cashews, almonds, brazil nuts, sun-dried tomato, olive oil, garlic, onion, lemon, jicama, walnuts, parsley, sea salt, basil, oregano
• green juice - kale, spinach, apple (natural food store)
• cold pressed coffee shake with vegan honey nut ice cream and almond milk (Kind Kreme)
• red curry - bamboo shoots, tofu, peppers, green beans, onions, brown rice -vegan not raw (Charm Vegan)