This time I'm with the fam and we're at Legoland! As it turns out, amusement parks and their adjoining hotels are not so much known for raw vegan treats. However Legoland still does a pretty good job of offering a lot of fruit and salads on the menus.
We got room service for dinner. I ordered a chicken salad with no chicken and no blue cheese and extra avocado. Just as glamorous as it sounds. It ended up being sort of anemic looking but you bet I ate it anyway. Washed it down with coffee and a Raw Bar I brought from home. They do have one place in the park that has these lovely Granny Smith apple "fries." I may get some tomorrow sans dipping sauce and have a little fun in the vegan, not raw category.
What I ate today:
• steel cut oats soaked overnight in coconut milk
• 1 avocado
• green juice - kale/spinach/apple (picked up at the natural food store on our way out of town)
• popcorn with olive oil and sea salt - car snacks! Vegan, not raw. (Trader Joe's)
• salad - iceberg lettuce, cherry tomatoes, avocado, Italian-ish dressing
• Live Smart Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Raw Bar (natural food store)