I did a lot of eating today and that's okay by me. It was all good stuff.
I went to a BBQ today and someone brought an amazing kale salad. I guarantee I ate way more than my share.
For dinner, I made my kitchen clean-out curry a couple of days early. I'm unpredictable like that.
What I ate today:
• Raw Revolution Chocolate Coconut Bliss Bar (natural food store)
• spoonful of almond butter
• Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar All Natural Drink (Bristol Farms)
• avocado and hummus rolled up in large chard leaves
• crudite - carrots, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower
• salad - mixed greens, kale, mandarins, dressed with ponzu, sesame oil, rice vinegar
• yellow vegetable curry - tomatoes, carrots, red onion, potatoes (vegan not raw)