It was another hot day, a double popsicle day, but apparently it's never too hot to drive to Kind Kreme and get my favorite lunch. If you would have told me three months ago that a Raw Bowl and a green drink would be my favorite lunch, I would have laughed so hard we'd have both been sort of uncomfortable.
It's supposed to be 102 degrees tomorrow. I will wear white. I will drink water. I will do a lot of cursing when forced to leave the house for any reason. I'm a baby when reminded that LA is a desert.
Oh, and I lost another half a pound. Possibly from sweating.
What I ate today:
• steel cut oats soaked overnight in almond milk
• raw bowl - my favorite thing with kale and stuff (Kind Kreme)
• green juice - kale, cucumber, spinach, lemon, ginger (Kind Kreme)
• 2 Palapa Azul Smart Pops (Bristol Farms)
• edamame - vegan not raw, I made these for Bob but ate most of them myself. High five.
• green beans - vegan not raw, left-over from last night, sauteed with olive oil and Himalayan pink salt