Found myself on the westside today so I took the opportunity to go to a raw restaurant called "Euphoria Loves Rawvolution." I know. I can't even. And everyone in there looks like they're in an American Apparel ad. However, the food is great. I would like one of these restaurants built inside my home, right next door to the built-inside-my-home Starbucks.
And yes, I had breakfast at "Urth Cafe." So LA.
What I ate today:
• oatmeal with raisins - vegan, not raw plus those controversial raisins - cue Prince's "Controversy" (Urth Cafe)
• green grapes
• 1/2 avocado
• coconut jerky - curried coconut, cashew mayo (Rawvolution)
• raw vegan red enchilada - ancho chili wrap, romaine guacamole, salsa, mango, cashew mayo (Rawvolution)
• chocolate smoothie - coconut water and meat, cacao, maca (Rawvolution)
• 2 Palapa Azul Smart Pops (Bristol Farms)
• kale soup - vegan not raw - (Bristol Farms)