This is what I look like with my face melting off in a '97 Volvo station wagon with broken A/C. You're welcome.
It was flippin' hot again today. I must have had light heatstroke. This is the only excuse I can come up with for purchasing Leaf Raw Vegan Mango Bread. It was $9.99 for 16 rubbery crackers. Mango, you say? Are they sweet or are they savory? Exactly. Yes. They are sort of both and then what do you do with that? Beat yourself over the head with the "bread" for being addled enough to buy it. They weren't bad, exactly. They reminded me a little of the wraps I bought before, but with less taste. These definitely go in the "More Reasons To Get A Dehydrator And Make Your Own (but better)" file.
The thing is, eating raw/v can be the cheapest way of eating there is, but like most anything, you can complicate it and make it really spendy. Curiosity got the better of me, and my ten bucks. I'll be more careful next time. Probably.
What I ate today:
• coffee (surprise!)
• 2 bananas
• 6 Brazil nuts
• Evolution Fresh Organic Spicy Lemonade (Fresh n Easy)
• green juice - kale, spinach, apple (natural foods store)
• Lick Foods Paprika Cashew Spread (natural foods store)
• 2 Leaf Raw Vegan Mango Bread slices (?) (natural foods store)
• Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar All Natural Drink - Yes, it has happened. I like it now.
• salad - romaine, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, avocado - this is the one I order at the coffee shop that's the off the menu chicken salad with no chicken.
• iced tea