I put the coffee pot in this still life because the two little bottles looked lonely.
Inspired by my friend Marianne, I made my own apple cider drink today. The directions are on the Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar label. I added 1 or 2 tablespoons of cider to a large glass of water and added some raw honey to taste. I think I'll have to do this a few more times to get it right. It definitely wasn't as good as the pre-made cider drink. I blame the "cook." I drank it anyway.
Went to the French place nearby for lunch. I went all vegan but only partially raw.
What I ate today:
• Leaf Raw Vegan Mango Bread (natural food store)
• almond butter (Bristol Farms)
• cold salad trio - greens, artichokes, hearts of palm, tomato, olives, lentils, onion -vegan not raw
• handful dried white mulberries
• homemade apple cider vinegar, honey drink
• mixed greens with avocado, olive oil, and lemon juice